[GNC] Bills in Gnucash

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 29 04:41:20 EDT 2019

Gustav,
Welcome to gnucash. Although I am not an expert in using the business features, I believe that you can add your customers and suppliers to your existing account structure without disruption. The chapter on using business features in the Guide should help you out.
Best,David

  On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 13:46, Gustav Kriek<drgckriek at gmail.com> wrote:   Hi there
I'm new to using Gnucash and its also the first time I'm doing my own
books. I just started working for myself, and as sole proprietor I need to
keep better track of things.
Ive set up all of my accounts and brought everything up to date...took me
quite a few hours to be honest. I just realised I dont have a way to log in
a bill, see when its must be paid or indicate it has been paid. I presume I
didnt make the correct selection when I chose my hierarchy. I don't want to
create a new profile because it took so long. Is there a way I can add this
in to what I already have?
I would appreciate any advise.
Gustav