[GNC] gtk-3.0 is empty

Sachin Danave sachin.danave at gmail.com
Mon May 6 06:57:10 EDT 2019

Hi Geert

Thanks a lot. I was wondering if something was wrong with my installation !!

This brings me to my earlier question. Is there a way by which you can set
a background colour to the Accounts screen ?

I dont mean the Account colour, that can be set. But can the whole Accounts
screen have - say a Blue background ?

Not a must requirement but will improve the visibility ...

Thanks and Regards

Sachin