[GNC] gtk-3.0 is empty

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue May 7 23:10:37 EDT 2019

Sachin,

Since you’re using Windows I don’t think you have GTKInspector at your disposal. (I’m certainly free to be corrected on this point, but previous threads seem to indicate it isn’t available, at least currently)

I’m really tied up at the moment, but if someone else has the time to fire up the inspector on Linux or MacOS and do some experimenting...

Otherwise, I’ll look at this thread in a day or two and if I don’t see someone else has solved it, I’ll take a look.

Regards,
Adrien