[GNC] Questions

Stephen C. Camidge scamidge at fastmail.fm
Wed May 8 10:45:05 EDT 2019

Sounds like you wrote the program - I am new to this and do not know the history.

As a recently retired accountant, I am use GNU Cash as a replacement for Quickbooks. I like what I see, but would like the reporting capabilities of Quickbooks where possible. To me, monthly P&L and comparative P&L to prior year are very useful. I would never tell you not to implement it. I would rather request it.

Yes, I now see that I can export to a spreadsheet and modify it, but I do not think I should have to. The program should do it for me. My view may not match that of other people, so will use the workaround.

Thank you very much for the comments and advice (to all) and for the program!

--
Stephen C. Camidge             scamidge at fastmail.fm   (519) 363-3912