[GNC] Custom Report

Jimmy R mikromalaka at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 19:58:15 EDT 2019

Te easiest way is export account summery BUT html is only available, you can
drag the html in excel and easily copy and paste. Not as easy with the P/L
The problem with that account summery report you cannot select a month, date
range, etc in options.

I find it troubling that there is no monthly report for the year. You can
use a budget but you have to enter budget numbers for account totals to
show.

I understand there is a difference between xml and mysql fro generating
reports. I am peeking around a Jasper Studio again since my Point of Sale
software uses it but i do not have the time to learn sql queries.

It would be nice to alter the budget report just to show the monthly totals
fro the accounts and export it

Jimmy