[GNC] Custom Report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu May 9 10:58:22 EDT 2019

Navigate in the Menu to:

Reports > Income & Expense > Income Statement/Profit & Loss

which will get you the basic report. ('Income Statement' and ‘Profit & Loss’ produce the exact same report - just different default names)

then on the toolbar click:

Options > General > Start/End Date

where you’ll see some ‘quick’ presets available like ’Today’ and ‘Previous/Current Month/Quarter/Year/Accounting Period’

or you can otherwise specify exact dates.

*note, ‘Accounting Period’ is going to use the custom period you defined in your preferences. (such as for entities with non-calendar fiscal years, say, starting July 1 instead of January 1)

Regards,
Adrien