[GNC] Mail formatting

Eric Coates eric.coates at sky.com
Mon May 13 05:28:24 EDT 2019

Hi Gert

For you (and other list recipients) perhaps but ...

In your response you included my message; on my system I see *bold* with
the letters in bold  and /italic/ with the letters in italic - almost
but not quite completely the same as you can see below. (I've
deliberately avoided using quotes marks around the offending texts
fearing they'd get messed with).

And, the message you sent (duplicated below) on the copy I'm looking at
is in blue.

Oh well, it's another week and there'll be other challenges.

Best wishes

Eric