[GNC] Fix assets

Peter Peterson pastorpeter7 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 14:03:20 EDT 2019

   Thanks Adrien. Will let the users know if it works for me. I did a
   financial seminar for our churches
   Today and recommended them to use gnucash for their finance.
   Nit sure if there is anyone else in South Africa that uses this
   application. Would be nice to know
   Again thanks for guidance
   Regards
   Pastor Peter