[GNC] Export from Android can't open XML on Windows

dragospuri dragospuri at gmail.com
Sun May 19 15:51:08 EDT 2019

Hello,

As the title says, the Android version of GnuCash works fine. I can export
xml, not csv (says there are no transactions to export...). Don't know if
that matters.

After many hours googling I got to the trace file which has these 2 probably
important lines out of 30000:

* 22:34:02 ERROR <gnc.backend.xml> gnc_commodity*
dom_tree_to_commodity_ref(xmlNodePtr, QofBook*): assertion 'ret != NULL'
failed

* 22:34:07  WARN <gnc.backend> [GncXmlBackend::load()] Syntax error in Xml
File <FILE ADDRESS>

How can I trace the NULL ref from here? Maybe correct the xml manually?
What can I do?

Android version: 2.4.0
Windows version: 3.5+(2019-03-30)

Thank you...