[GNC] Importing investment info from Financial Planner's website

Joseph Hymel hebrews_13_5b at yahoo.com
Mon May 27 08:22:53 EDT 2019

 Thanks David T.
Just to clarify I am only interested in being able to import MY investment holdings from my financial planner's website via my login/password for that website. I have recently left Quicken software where I had that ability to import my investment info, and thought it might exist in GNUCASH also. There is so much similarity between the two applications that has amazed me and thus caused me to seek this functionality out if it existed. I appreciate your prompt response nonetheless.
Jo