[GNC] Importing investment info from Financial Planner's website

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 14:37:25 EDT 2019

Joseph,

Look on your financial planners website for a link to export your data.
Most investment firms have some such option, often near another option to
download a PDF of your monthly statement.

Since you say you used to do it with Quicken, they may have an option to
download qfx or ofx format.  Else there may be a options for other formats
such as qif or csv.

Any of those options will work with GnuCash, tho, as David T points out, it
my be an arduous process.

David Carlson