[GNC] Export values to Excel

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 08:21:38 EST 2019

Maf, you were privileged to have a bespoke report. I believe the latest
version is at
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/christopherlam/gnucash/maint-csv-export/gnucash/report/standard-reports/uk-vat-report.scm

The current plans will be to augment the income-gst-statement.scm to allow
presets for default/UK/Australia. See the screenshots
https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/pull/500#issuecomment-515655676 --
someone recommends changing the ECVAT/ECGOODS tags to EUVAT/EUGOODS.

Summary the uk-vat-report isn't merged in yet. The income-gst-statement can
be used to manually tally the periodic net/tax/gross amounts into separate
subtotals, and the current plans are to allow presets to export the
country-specific headers.