[GNC] Export Report Issue: "There is no disk in the drive." I must click Continue 21 Times !

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 18:54:54 EST 2019

Running GC3.7 on Win7 Pro. Here is the issue

When I click File > Export > Export Report
I get a popup message...

"There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive \Device\Harddisk9\DR-9"

And I must click "Continue"
Then I click "Continue" again and it gives the same message for DR-10, then DR-11, and then DR-12
Then back to DR-10, 11, 12, 10, 11, 12, etc...

So I end up having to click "Continue" of 21 times before the popup goes away and I can actually export the report.

I have the same thing happen when I want to export a PDF
I have five hard disk in this machine plus an external plugged into a USB port. I've looked at Control Panel > Device Manager and I see my hard drives and USB ports... but nothing identified as DR-9 or DR-10, etc. so I don't know what is going on.
Any ideas? Thanks, Fran 3