[GNC] Report Transaction Filter for: Not Equal To

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Nov 7 20:20:33 EST 2019

The tooltip on hover tells you it searches Descriptions, Notes & Memos.

I tried a ’not-match’ regex though and it didn’t work. It even changed my assigned account when I clicked ‘Apply’ so something is definitely wrong somewhere. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get it to reliably change my account selection, so I hesitate to report a bug on it just yet.

You might get more mileage doing a Find first, then running an Account Report in this case.

Regards,
Adrien