[GNC] Gnucash crashing on reports

baruch95 baruch.itouch at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 10:06:28 EST 2019

Gnucash 3.7 (64 bit), Windows 10 (latest updates), Surface pro 4.

Since a while i'm not able to get consistent results generating reports with
graphs. Sometimes they get loaded well but every now and then (at least 1
every 5) the report make the program hang and i have to force close it. The
report does show up briefly but then it becomes unresponsive.

I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software with no
benefit.

Does anyone experience the same problem? Is there a fix?

Thanks in advance.