[GNC] Website Down

Dean Bradley no1clashfan at mailbox.org
Fri Nov 8 23:18:22 EST 2019

John,
Oh dear, my apologies. I had looked at the Tutorial, and did not at glance find the same content that I was using online. I see now that it is indeed the same thing, with the same detail. Thank you for pointing that out.

(I had just composed a reply contradicting you and decided to look more closely one last time before I sent it. I'm glad I did! :-)  ).

Best regards,
~dean~