[GNC] (no subject)

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 9 19:08:24 EST 2019

 Ah Ha! Thanks Chris, I'll give this a try. Good tip.Thanks again.

    On Saturday, November 9, 2019, 3:28:55 PM EST, Chris Good <goodchris96 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Fran,

Something I didn't realize you could do for a long time was to open 2 reports in separate side by side windows so you can easily visually compare them. I'm not at my computer now but I think the options to do this are under the Window or View menus.

Regards,

Chris Good