[GNC] How to create report on checking showing only withdrawals? Or only deposits?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Nov 11 09:42:51 EST 2019

You don’t run the report and then search it.

You search from the target register or from the Accounts tab. (usually better results)

Then run a report from the result tab. (if you need it, I usually just work from the search results, but reports can give you totals, subtotals and may do some sorting.)

Regards,
Adrien