[GNC] How to create report on checking showing only withdrawals? Or only deposits?

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 13:39:25 EST 2019

 Adrien,

I ran a find on the check register and looked for...

Value has credits greater than zero
Looks like that gave me all withdrawals from checking...

Then I ran another Ctrl-F and searched for date after...

Then again and searched for date before...
Looks like that gave me all withdrawals from checking for the period...

Then I ran an Account Report to get the totals
So thanks for (once again :-) reminding me to search the register and then run an Account Report.
That said, my issue with this is you only get the split view... and the Account Report does not give you all the options you have with the Transaction Report...

But, going the Transaction Report route will not let me see only deposits or only withdrawals... so your way is best because it actually works :-)
Thanks again, Fran3