[GNC] How to create report on checking showing only withdrawals? Or only deposits?

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Mon Nov 11 17:10:04 EST 2019

On Monday, 11 November 2019 18:39:25 GMT Fran_3 via gnucash-user wrote:

> But, going the Transaction Report route will not let me see only deposits or
> only withdrawals... so your way is best because it actually works :-)
> Thanks again, Fran3

just a thought, can't the transaction report filter txns by "other account" so
you can search for only expenses, or exclude income accounts, for example.
That might help to only see withdrawals?

forgive me if you're already using that filter setting for another purpose, I
haven't followed the thread closely.

Maf.