[GNC] [noob inside] Swiss account numbers

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 21:13:36 EST 2019

GnuCash does support account numbers.  In GnuCash they are called account
codes that the user needs to enter manually.  There is a rudimentary
description here:
https://www.gnucash.org/viewdoc.phtml?rev=3&lang=C&doc=help

You may need to look in the Accounts tab on the far right and click on the
down arrow and check Account Code to see them.

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 6:26 PM namichel <nicolas-michel at bluewin.ch> wrote:

> Hi all
> Sorry, I'm a noob on accounting.
> Previously, for an other task, I used banana who use numbers like this:
> https://www.banana.ch/apps/fr/node/8017
>
> So cash is 1000, bank is 1010, selling 3200, stock 4200, etc ...
>
> Now I would like to start accounting with GnuCash who seam nice but I'm
> lost, I don't find account numbers. Are theses numbers only for Swiss
> accounting ? Is there any template for switzerland ?
>
> Thanks !
>
> Nicolas
>

> --

David Carlson