[GNC] [noob inside] Swiss account numbers

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 11:31:32 EST 2019

Hello Nicolas Michel,

If you start the program as
LANG=de_CH LANGUAGE=fr_ch gnucash
(assuming you are french speaking)
and inside go through File->New you will see the template chkmu with
the description "Kontenrahmen fuer Schweizer KMU gem Walher Sterchi
publiziert vom schweizerischen Gewerbeverband".
Until now no user has sent us the french, italian or romansh translation of it.
If you are interested, see
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation#How_to_translate_the_files_containing_the_new_account_hierarchies

Regards
Frank