[GNC] Locked out of gnucash

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 17:33:13 EST 2019

Hello Stan et al.

I like the idea. A short grep delivers 5 occurrences of likewise texts: 4 at
https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/blob/de09259f13e8e3d7f2e50f97a353bd22eb45a4b6/gnucash/gnome-utils/gnc-file.c#L276
and one further below:
https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/blob/de09259f13e8e3d7f2e50f97a353bd22eb45a4b6/gnucash/gnome-utils/gnc-file.c#L768
I am not totally sure if the change can be applied on aloof them.

BTW. Splitting the first 4 strings like the last would reduce the
burden for our translators.

Regards
Frank