[GNC] Locked out of gnucash

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 19:24:43 EST 2019

A comment about Stan Brown's suggestion.

I think a better and more accurate wording would be "The data file has not
been cleanly closed since it was last opened.  If you are sure that it was
not opened by another user, click 'Open Anyway'.  Otherwise click one of
the other options."

To me the important part is that the data file has not been cleanly closed,
which is the real reason that the lock file exists.  There may be better
words to use as long as this idea is incorporated.

David Carlson

David Carlson