[GNC] Archiving transactions

M. Rizwan Muzzammil m.rizwan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 20:42:12 EST 2019

Thanks for your reply.

I don't usually keep reports open so I do not believe it is a reason. Also
I recall on an occasion where a report tab, that was kept open, took time
to reload on activating the tab. So i assume that time was saved on
opening. Will check later today.

Slowness is perhaps due to transaction volume. I don't have an exact count
but I guess it is near to the 500,000 mark.

I was mainly searching for an automatic method to truncate. If there is
none I guess I will have to do it manually as you suggest.