[GNC] Archiving transactions

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Nov 17 14:21:29 EST 2019

Also note that leaving report tabs open when closing GnuCash will slow it down opening back up as each of those reports is loaded once again. (same goes for all tabs)

If your workflow can handle it, either close all tabs except the Accounts tab before exiting, or, don’t close GnuCash unless you really need to. (I leave it open 24/7 and only restart when updating)

Regards,
Adrien