[GNC] Locked out of gnucash

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 10:27:54 EST 2019

I like Derek 's suggestion  but I would see that and call with this
suggestion:

There is a lock on the selected data file.   Most likely this means that
the data file was not cleanly closed (due to a crash) after it was last
opened.
If you are sure that it is not currently in use by you or another user, click
"Open Anyway".  Otherwise, click "Open Read-Only" or one of the other
options.

And my note to dev's would include the caveat that PID is useless when
remote users have access.

David Carlson