[GNC] UK. Value added tax.

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Nov 20 15:41:27 EST 2019

Do a list search, you’ll find some threads discussing this along with a new version of a report that will give you the info you need for reporting. (as well as a method for the ‘bridging software’)

While the search function in MailMan is not working properly, you can do a site-specific search with most major search engines like so:

site:lists.gnucash.org your search terms here

Regards,
Adrien