[GNC] A question on loans

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Thu Nov 21 13:06:59 EST 2019

David,

Thanks for your emails and explanations. What I am really looking for, is
how to do this transaction:

Increase the loan amount by $30,000 to bring it to the current value.

I don't know where to put the offsetting entry for the $30,000. It does not
go into checking, as I don't have a windfall of $30K in the checking
account or against the Condo asset, nor in an expense account. So where
does it go?

Mark