[GNC] Smoother register scrolling?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Nov 22 15:23:55 EST 2019

There is also a setting usually referred to as ’smooth scrolling’, though not sure what Debian calls it. I think it is a toggle rather than a fine-tune adjustment. Some OSs may provide such fine tuning though.

Also, some mice do not physically smoothly scroll at all. They have incremental ‘click wheels’. Usually these models have a wheel that has teeth like a gear rather than a smooth wheel. You can tell if your mouse is like this if it physically turns smoothly or stops in steps.

Regards,
Adrien