[GNC] Voucher checks?

Roderick Anderson raanders42 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 13:35:07 EST 2019

Good Day.

The organization I am treasurer for currently has three-up checks that I
fill out by hand.

We typically only use 10 or less a year and I have plenty on hand but I
would prefer not hand writing them out.  I don't need GnuCash to print
the checks but do need something that is usable from LibreOffice - ready
made template?

My research (Google) turns some up but everyone mentions being
compatible with commercial accounting software.  Probably so they can be
printed from the software.  Since I do not need that I would still like
any thoughts or suggestions for a good brand.

TIA,
Rod