[GNC] Voucher checks?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Nov 23 14:48:32 EST 2019

> On Nov 23, 2019, at 10:35 AM, Roderick Anderson <raanders42 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Good Day.
>
> The organization I am treasurer for currently has three-up checks that I fill out by hand.
>
> We typically only use 10 or less a year and I have plenty on hand but I would prefer not hand writing them out.  I don't need GnuCash to print the checks but do need something that is usable from LibreOffice - ready made template?
>
> My research (Google) turns some up but everyone mentions being compatible with commercial accounting software.  Probably so they can be printed from the software.  Since I do not need that I would still like any thoughts or suggestions for a good brand.

GnuCash can print 3-up voucher checks, see https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v3/C/gnucash-help/print-check.html. The only reason not to use it would be if you get checks that don't have the MICR routing id and account number pre-printed on them, but if you're currently filling them out by hand you must already have those.

Regards,
John Ralls