[GNC] Small business accounting importing transactions

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 08:27:40 EST 2019

The proper way would be to include stripe's cut as part of each sales
transaction.
 Income:Sales -$100
 Expense:Stripe Fees +$1.50
 Asset:Bank +$98.50

The easy way would be to count each sale net of stripe's fees, and the
accountant would use stripe's statements to determine gross sales and
stripe's cut, and verify net sales match your statements.
 Income:Sales -$98.50
 Asset:Bank +$98.50