[GNC] How to run report on Paid Sales for a period? (Cash Accounting Method)

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Oct 1 18:19:58 EDT 2019

Unfortunately, the Statement of Cashflows Report in GnuCash does not work as you describe. There is a large bug report on this. More than likely, that report will get renamed, and a more proper version implemented from scratch.

While I understand the workarounds I presented aren’t optimal (they are "work arounds" after all) they are the fastest path to the desired result that has been found to work with GnuCash. (other users may have additional methods but I haven’t seen them described here on the list)

An additional path is to not use the Business Features at all, enter all transactions manually, and then the Income Statement would work as-is.

Of course, it is up to the end user to decide the best path.

Regards,
Adrien