[GNC] Print Report does not "page" properly

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Oct 7 17:04:07 EDT 2019

I seem to recall this issue in previous threads, perhaps a list search might turn up something. There may also be a bug report.

If memory serves, this is a problem with webkit which renders the page, and which version of webkit has to be included with GnuCash.

The only work around I can think of right off is to instead copy/paste or save/open into a spreadsheet app like LibreOffice Calc and handle printing there.

Regards,
Adrien