[GNC] How to find transactions where any split in register has a memo containing xxxx

Chris Good goodchris96 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 21:18:22 EDT 2019

Hi,

>From a register, I want to find (Control-F) all transactions in the current
register that have a split with a memo containing say 'xxxx'.

GnuCash seems it only looks in splits for the register account?

I would expect it to look in splits for all accounts in the register.

I have tried the 'Account' and 'All Accounts' options but no joy.

GnuCash 3.6 on Windows.

I cannot find any fixed 3.6 or 3.7 bugs that seem to be relevant.

Regards,

Chris Good