[GNC] Job and Invoice

Patrick Walker patrickjwalker at att.net
Sat Oct 12 13:37:26 EDT 2019

Just installed GNUCash in hopes of managing finances for my Home Owners Association. We have 218 homes which I set up as customers. we now wish to issue invoices for a reserve fund we are creating. Total due is $48 per home, payable at either six, twelve, or a one time intervals, of which each home has pre-elected their pay terms upon submitting their commitment letter. My thought is to create a "Job" for the $48 billing, then create terms of semiannual,  annual or one time payment.
First, am I on the right path? Second , do I print each invoice or can I bulk print all semiannual,  then all annual, then all one time payment invoices?
Thank you in advance!
Patrick

Sent from Mail for Windows 10