[GNC] How can I add statement balances to my accounts as

AEG aeg21212-forum at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 13 09:15:38 EDT 2019

My reconciliations normally match those of the bank unless I've made an error
or, as you say, a transaction has not yet been presented to the bank. In the
first case, I investigate and correct the error. In the second case, I enter
the actual end-of-day balance in brackets after the statement amount. That
way, I know both the statement amount and the balance amount on the date of
the statement. That should never change unless extra transactions are
inserted with earlier dates or others are deleted.

Alan

GnuCash - User mailing list wrote