[GNC] Applying Pre-Payments to a Bill

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 20:15:42 EDT 2019

For Vendor X the Monthly Bill is $10.00-
But the Monthly Payment has been $13.00-
After 5 months of Bills and 4 months of Payments we go to pay the $10 Bill #5 and see four PrePayments listed at $3.00 each-We click Bill #5 and Control Click the four PrePayments in order to apply the $12 worth of PrePayments to Bill #5.-Now Clicking Business > Vendor > Find Bill for Vendor X we see all five Bills marked as Paid.-Now we get the next months Bill and Post it and go to Pay it... expecting to see the $2.00 un-applied remainder of the PrePayments listed...-But the $2.00 un-applied PrePayment remainder does not appear as available...-So, how do we apply the $2.00 PrePayment remainder to the $10.00 Bill number 6?-I would think any "remainder" of applied PrePayments would still appear as a PrePayment when you go to pay a Bill.-Thanks for any help.-PS - Pardon all the dashes on blank lines but I'm trying to find out how to force line breaks so formatting can be retained. (I wonder if the html line break tag would work?