[GNC] Applying Pre-Payments to a Bill

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 22:49:54 EDT 2019

 Thanks Adrien.
I'm running the latest version of gnuCash Version: 3.7Build ID: 3.7+(2019-09-07)on Windows 10.
In this case the PrePayments were left to accumulate until they were great enough to cover an entire Monthly Bill.
Did not fill out the 'refund' portion of the payment window.
I'll run some experiments tomorrow and try to post back.
Thanks again for the help.
Fran3