[GNC] Font problem

Peter West pbw at pbw.id.au
Wed Oct 16 00:19:03 EDT 2019

In my case, my font problem in 3.6 on Mac Mojave appeared when I ran a report – balance sheet. Characters weren’t corrupted, but glyph (drawn character) mapping was. I eliminated the problem by specifying the font, rather than staying with the default.

Obviously this is not the same as the OP’s problem, but it indicates some strange font-related issues in 3.6.

--
Peter West
pbw at pbw.id.au
“I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser.”