[GNC] Font problem

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Oct 16 00:22:41 EDT 2019

I also had an odd problem where all reports suddenly were using a gothic font I had just installed on my Mac. (though certainly, not specified in my stylesheets)

I never did resolve it, (or was able to figure out enough about it to bother reporting it as a bug) but the upgrade to 3.7 cleared it up.

Regards,
Adrien