[GNC] Build error ver 3.7 on mint 19.2

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Fri Oct 18 17:26:51 EDT 2019

Tommy,

Not sure what the differences between Linux Mint 19.2 (Ubuntu 18.04 based)
and Ubuntu 18.04 18.10 and 19.10 are that cause problems building directly
from the sources but as your procedure seems considerably different from
what is on the wiki you might want to add it to the wiki build instructions
even though it is more related to producing the debian package for
installation than a direct build of GnuCash from the tarball. Let me know if
you don't have wiki edit privileges and I will include it there as well.

David

-----
David Cousens