[GNC] AqBanking help for Citi CC (cont'd again)

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 22:46:10 EDT 2019

As with messages in January and August, I too would like AqBanking to
work with a Citi credit card account. I've followed the recommend
settings described here:

https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2018-October/080548.html

but still no luck.

I did find a feature when logged in to my citi.com account to "manage
access" for third party software applications ("like Quicken® or
Quickbooks®"). This is through Profile->More Settings. Clicking on Add
Access then gives 10 minutes to make a connection. I've tried running
AqBanking during this 10 minute window, but it still does not retrieve
an account list or download transactions. So I am at a loss. If anyone
is currently being successful using a Citi cards connection, please post!

Thanks,
Jonathan