[GNC] One-off scheduled payments

Peter West pbw at pbw.id.au
Wed Oct 23 04:04:16 EDT 2019

Thanks again Adrien.

The process confused me initially, which is why I asked. It’s because there is no default account, as in an account tab, you have to make two entries in the area below.  There are a few quirks like that with Gnucash; you just have to get used to them/

Peter
--
Peter West
pbw at pbw.id.au
“Blessed are those servants whom the master finds awake when he comes.”