[GNC] One-off scheduled payments

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Oct 23 12:18:57 EDT 2019

Ah, I forget the app defaults to ‘Basic view’.

I’ve been using Transaction Journal view for several years, so I see all splits at all times. Thus, the Scheduled Transaction Editor doesn’t look odd to me.

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll keep it in mind should the question arise again. (I’m sure it will)

In the meantime - have a gander at the Help Guide and the Tutorial & Concepts Guide found on the Website. (see ‘Documentation’ link on the left menu)

You’ll find all the nitty gritty details about how to navigate the UI there.

It is probably best to open one of them with GnuCash side-by-side while you are going through them as they are a tough read to follow sometimes even with the included screenshots.

Regards,
Adrien