[GNC] delete invoice or bill

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Oct 23 12:55:06 EDT 2019

There’s a bug report on that point specifically.

The invoice screen appears to look like you can edit some data when you can’t.

The way to edit then is to click the ‘Edit Invoice’ button, and in that additional dialog, you can change the vendor.

This should be documented in the Help or Guide, but if not, that would be another bug that needs to be filed.

Regards,
Adrien