[GNC] Backporting Gnucash 3.7 to Ubuntu "Bionic" (or Mint, etc.)

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 02:48:12 EDT 2019

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 11:33 AM Stephen M. Butler <kg7je at arrl.net> wrote:

> Since others appear able to provide the packages for Bionic, I'll handle
> whichever platform I'm native on.

I haven't seen any activity on the backport request. AND I don't see other
apps in bionic-backports, either... as far as I can see there are almost
all development tools and libraries. SO maybe I got my hopes up too much;
Instead of backports, the only ways for folks to get 3.7 on Bionic, Mint
etc. will be flatpak, a PPA or self-build / self-backport.

I'll try to get my procedure up on the GnuCash wiki sometime in the next
few days. Thanks for your corrections.