[GNC] should I upgrade from 2.6.15 for windows

larry johnston larryej1953 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 16:23:46 EDT 2019

Hi,

I have been running gnuCash 2.6.15 for nearly three years. It has met all
my needs once I installed Phil's ytd-budget.scm to get year to date budget
reports. I do not have data to enter so I do it manually and do not
download data from financial institutions.

Should I upgrade to a newer version? If I do will I have a problem with
running ytd-budget.scm? If I don't will I have problems upgrading later
because there is too much of a gap between versions.

Thanks,

Larry