[GNC] should I upgrade from 2.6.15 for windows

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Oct 31 16:38:19 EDT 2019

I don’t download any data either, and have had no issues that I needed to upgrade for. I just like keeping with the most current version for bug fixes.

You should probably upgrade to 2.6.21 first. That is the last version that can read a 3.x file if you need to go backwards for some reason.

Then you can jump to whatever is the current release. (right now, 3.7)

Of course, always make a backup of your data file before any upgrade, just in case.

Regards,
Adrien